Do you want long and beautiful hair?
We all wish we had long and beautiful hair like the fairies and princesses we see in fairy tale books! We all wish we had long and beautiful hair like the models seen in shampoo ads.
For getting such long hair and for faster growth of hair we all might have tried rubbing our nails when we were small.
Have you also tried doing that?
We didn’t know whether this technique was effective or not, but we still used to try it, isn’t it? We used to try it hoping that one day this technique works and makes our hair grow faster. It was everyone’s childhood hair growing magic. But there is no evidence to prove that this technique leads to faster hair growth.
But there are certainly a few techniques that are evidence-based and lead to faster hair growth!
Yes, now even you can grow your hair faster and get long hair like the fairies in fairy tales and like the models in shampoo ads.
Now it is time to make your dream a reality!
No more you need to rub your nails for faster growth of hair. By following the techniques mentioned in the article and by visiting the best hair transplant clinic in Surat, you can make your dream of having long hair a reality! You can improve the growth of your hair.
What can lead to faster hair growth?
The best hair transplant doctor in Surat, India suggests the following techniques for faster growth of hair-
- Avoid restrictive diets: Our hair needs essential nutrients for proper growth. By following a restrictive diet, your hair doesn’t get the required nutrients which affect its growth and lead to hair loss. A restrictive diet can make you lose weight, but it also makes you lose hair. So, it is advisable to avoid restrictive diets and lose weight in the right way!
- Eat protein-rich foods: Protein is an essential nutrient required by our hair for proper and healthy growth. Protein deficiency can damage our hair and lead to problems like hair loss. So, it is essential to consume protein-rich foods and have sufficient proteins in our bodies for good and healthy hair growth.
- Consume caffeine: Caffeine not only make us feel fresh but also stimulate hair growth. Yes, caffeine is good for the hair and improves hair growth.
- Oil your hair: Oils like peppermint oil and rosemary oil promote faster hair growth. They help in improving the thickness of hair and improve their growth.
- Include essential vitamins in your diet: Just like we need vitamins for our physical growth and to stay healthy, our hair too needs essential vitamins and nutrients for proper growth and to stay healthy. Vitamin C, D, and E, zinc, iron, etc. nutrients are required by our hair for their proper growth. Deficiency in these nutrients leads to hair fall. So, it is essential to include these essential nutrients and vitamins in our diet for the health of our hair as well as for our overall health. The best hair specialist in Surat, Gujarat also recommends including more vitamins in one’s diet for healthy growth of hair.
- Massage your scalp: Massaging your scalp is not only good for the mind but is also good for the hair. Scalp massage lead to stronger and thicker hair thus avoids the hair from breaking and prevents hair loss.
- Reduce the use of heated tools: We often use hairdryers and straighteners to get beautifully straightened hair. But excessive use of these tools can make hair fall instead of straightening them. So, it is advisable to use fewer of these tools or reduce their temperature before using them.
- Platelet-rich plasma treatment (PRP): PRP therapy is an effective solution to avoid the problem of hair loss. PRP injections lead to improved hair growth. It is advisable to get PRP treatment from the best hair transplant clinic in Surat for getting effective results from the treatment.
- Avoid coloring your hair: Hair colors contain chemicals that are damaging for the hair and lead to hair loss. The temporary excitement and joy we get by coloring our hair can turn into permanent sorrow and embarrassment by causing hair loss and baldness. So, it is advisable to avoid coloring one’s hair especially with chemical colors for healthy growth of hair and to avoid hair damage.
- Avoid Stress: Stress is not only harmful to our physical and mental health, but it is also harmful to the health of our hair. It is always said, “Don’t think so much or else you will get old faster.” We all have heard our parents and friends say this to us when we tend to overthink. This statement is true! Overthinking and stress can lead to loss of hair and cause baldness, which is a sign of aging. So, it is essential to avoid and manage stress for the healthy growth of hair and to avoid hair fall. One can manage stress by practising yoga and meditation.
Do you wish to have long hair?
Do you want your hair to grow fast?
Then follow the above-mentioned techniques fast! These techniques help in the faster and healthier growth of hair. Also, it is advisable to seek help from a hair specialist in Surat for improved hair growth.
So, what are you waiting for? It is now time to turn your dream of having long beautiful hair into reality!