FUE hair transplant | Hair ‘N’ Images
Welcome to Hair ‘N’ Images hair transplant centre!
Hair ‘N’ Images hair transplant centre is one of the best hair transplant clinics in Surat. We provide the premium quality hair transplant treatment to solve your hair loss problem.
Our treatment is well designed with the most innovative technologies and tools as per the modern medical science. All our doctors and technicians are highly experienced and well efficient with their work. Our goal is to provide you with the best possible remedy to treat your baldness.
Dr Mohit Srivastava is a well-known plastic surgeon in Surat. He is the founder of Hair ‘N’ Images hair transplant centre. He is having more than 15 years of experience in this field.
What is FUE hair transplant treatment?
Follicular unit extraction (FUE) is a type of hair transplant procedure that has gained massive attention nowadays. The procedure is minimally invasive and able to give you a permanent solution for your rigorous hair loss.
The treatment is performed by extracting individual hair follicles from the back of your scalp and implanting them into your bald region.
In comparison to FUT hair transplant, the FUE procedure leaves no visible scarring on your donor area after the surgery. Here Dr Srivastava uses a punch tool for the excision process.
The procedure of FUE hair transplant:
The procedure for FUE hair transplant is as follows:
- At first, we shave and clean the hair in both of your donor and recipient area for the treatment.
- Then we use a micro punch tool to extract the healthy hair follicles from your donor area.
- We will make small pockets on your problem area to insert the extracted healthy follicles.
- After that, all of your extracted healthy hair follicles are inserted into those little pockets.
Cost of FUE hair transplant:
Cost of hair transplant varies from patient to patient according to the requirements. We at Hair ‘N’ Image clinic charge Rs 20 to Rs 25 for each graft. So, the total cost will depend upon the number of hair grafts you need.
To know more detail about the cost book an appointment right now.
How many sessions will I need?
FUE is a time-consuming procedure. It takes seven to eight hours to complete the treatment. The required number of sessions depends upon the number of hair grafts you need. If you need more than 3000 hair grafts, then you will require 2 to 3 sessions.
Advantages of FUE hair transplant:
The advantages are as follows-
- Short recovery period- The treatment requires a concise duration for recovery.
- Least painful- The treatment is least painful as anaesthetic medicines are used.
- No visible scar- As the treatment is performed with a punch tool, there is no scope of any scaring into your donor region.
- Healthy and natural-looking hair- The after-treatment hair looks like your natural hair. They are healthier than your previous scalp hair.
- The post-treatment care- Post-treatment care is home-based and straightforward. You need to follow the advice of Dr Srivastava thoroughly.
- Long term solution- FUE hair transplant is indeed the long-term solution for your hair loss and baldness.
Precautions to follow after surgery:
- Follow the doctor’s advice strictly
- Keep your head covered with a cap that your doctor has given
- Avoid heavy exercise
- Stay away from heat and sun exposure
- Avoid smoking and drinking alcohol
Frequently asked questions
There are no long-term side effects. However, you will experience a little bit of
But all of these will go away in a few days.
It will take approximately 12 to 15 months to see the results.