Body Hair Transplant in Surat | Dr. Mohit Srivastava
As we know in an advanced level of baldness, the scalp donor reserve is limited, which cannot suffice for the hair transplant. We generally need 7000 to 8000 grafts, for decent coverage of the bald area.
Since the scalp donor area cannot provide enough grafts, we use body hair transplant. At hair and image, we provide one of best body hair transplant in Surat with a 95% success rate Since 20.
Our senior surgeon Dr Mohit Shrivastva with an experience of 24 years in successfully performing body hair transplant surgeries in Surat.
Who requires body hair transplant?
We are available with a limited number of scalp donors, and the baldness in men is increasing day by day. Therefore the quest of donors is multiplying, which gave rise to a body hair transplant.
In this procedure, we take hair follicles from chest, beard, arms, axilla, pubic areas and legs as well for covering the scalp or reconstruction of the body area.
The requirement of body hair transplant is exclusively for men. The features of body hair are different from scalp hair in terms of growth, cycle, number of hair, and direction.
Despite these differences, the body hairs when transplant grows up to 15cms of length. Therefore men with profitable hair growth on chest and beard are ideal for Body hair transplant.
Body hair transplant procedure is carried out by using the follicular unit extraction technique.
Step 1: Anesthesia
Local anaesthesia is given for the extraction in Body hair transplant. To achieve analgesia is a very safe and efficient way.
Step 2: Extraction
In a body hair transplant, the extraction is longer compared with regular scalp transplant. A follicular unit is acute in angle, and the growth of hair takes places in variable direction, which makes body hair a bit complex and time-consuming process. As in this, the surgeon always has to change the direction of the punch repeatedly.
Step 3: Implantation
Generally, scalp hair is mixed with body hair and implanted to the mid-scalp or crown region for better blending.
Advantages of body hair transplant
- The growth rate is reasonable when implanted on a scale.
- The hair mixes well with the scalp hair, hair then extracted are of good number.
- The leading cause of hair fall is body hair as they are resistant to DHT, and these remain on the scalp forever.
- In patients, coverage of the scalp is because of low donor area of the scalp.
There are significantly less or minimal complications. The most common side effects are:
- If overharvesting is done from the sternal area, in that case, keloid formations can occur.
- If the procedure of body hair transplant is performed on dark skin, then hyper pigmentation can occur.
- Post-surgery, the asymmetric appearance of hair is grown on body parts.
Why choose Hair 'N' Images for body hair transplant?
- We at hair and image provide proper hygiene—the infrastructure which we have to ensure adequate safety for our customers.
- We at hair and image carry out thousands of body hair transplant surgeries. We offer our customers assurance and best results because customer satisfaction is our top priority.
- We have modern and well effective treatments as we have current and updated technology which provides our client standardized and advance medicine.
- Talking about our staff, we possess experienced and trained professionals who are well equipped on the transplant procedures. They deliver 100% result will produce minimal errors.
- At hair and image, we have a record of successful body hair transplant. We have delivered natural and younger-looking results so far.
Frequently Asked Questions:
There are no such side effects are there. Only a hint of -
can be seen on the transplanted body part. But these will go away after a week.
We mainly prefer back of the scalp of donors area. If there the hair is not sufficient then takes them from chest, beard, pubic, axilla, arms etc.
It takes approximately a week to recover fully from the surgery.
It takes around 12-15 months to see the results.